Automotive exhaust system bellows (vehicle flexure hinge) is an important connection element in the automotive field. The exhaust bellows is good for automobile exhausting emission and good for reducing the air pollution caused by automobile engine exhausting to be lowest, which is owe to its own unique airproof performance, and double layers hydroform in aqueous medium.
The automotive exhaust system bellows is used to absorb the vibration of the exhaust system and prevent excessive thermal deformation, so to provide people with a more comfortable ride feeling.
They are made by SUS304 stainless steel as the main raw materials, which can endure high temperature and salt corrosion. They are can be installed with braid and joint Internal, which can silence the engine noise. Thus, the vehicle flexure joint (Automotive exhaust bellows) has become the most perfect compensation device in modern industrial.
What are the features of automobile exhaust systems bellows?
1. Be used for exhaust systems for passenger vehicle, commercial vehicle, agricultural vehicle etc;
2. Be installed between the engine exhaust manifold and muffler, to absorb various of vibration, to decrease noise, to compensate for misalignment &thermal expansion or contraction, to make easy installation, and to increase the using life of exhaust/ muffler system;
3. Be produced with corrugated molding technology to help to get good flexibility and well airproof performance;
4. Be produced with various of structures, full sizes, unrestricted lengths, which can meet the requests of different vehicle models;
5. Be designed and manufactured according to customer’s requests;
6. Be used for decreasing air pollution;
7. Be made by stainless steel to work longer life.
How to get the specification of the exhaust bellows you need to use?
We have at least four series exhaust bellows as General bellows, bellows with inner braid, bellows with interlock, and bellows with nipples. You can refer to the products pictures with right ID/length on our website, or contact our sales representatives with your automobile brands and models, we will willing to help on any details.
What specifications you have for automobile bellows?
We normally refer to the steel pipe ID diameter of British standard, because of the automobile bellows is compatible with the exhaust pipe. Common ID size: 1-3/4 "(45 mm), 2" (50.8 mm), 2-1/4 "(57.2 mm), 2-1/2" (63.5 mm), 3 "(76.2 mm), 3-1/2" (89 mm); Common Length size: 4 "(102 mm), 6" (152 mm), 7 "(178 mm), 8" (203 mm), 9 "(230 mm), 10" (254 mm), 11 "(280 mm), 12" (305 mm).
What materials are used to make automobile bellows?
Automobile bellows for OEM is made by stainless steel 304,321,409L;
Automobile bellows for after-sale market is made by stainless steel 304,201,202 and 409L.